continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum not including profiles.xml
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:38:24 GMT
Ok, file an issue and i'll fix it in 1.1.

You can try as a workaround to replace all maven-*.jar in apps/continuum/lib by your jars
in your
M2_HOME. What is your maven version?

Emmanuel

Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions) a écrit :
> I did. It doesn't. I think it needs to be part of core Continuum in order to be compatible
with Maven 2.

> Thanks,
> Sandeep

intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this communication is received
in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication.