continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum not including profiles.xml
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:19:02 GMT
Continuum doesn't support this feature. Please file an issue.

I'm not sure Continuum supports profiles define in pom or in settings.xml. Can you try it?

Emmanuel

Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions) a écrit :
> I have profiles.xml in one of my modules. It appears that continuum is
> not picking up this file and thus not able to use properties defined in
> this profiles.xml. How do I resolve this?
>
> Thanks,
> Sandeep

> ***National City made the following annotations
> This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.  It is intended
solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this communication is received in error,
please contact the sender and delete this communication.