continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: newbie questions
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 08:14:42 GMT

Ryan Wynn a écrit :
> On 12/30/05, dan tran <dantran@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>there are 2 possible ways that a schedule does not get invoked that I know
>>of
>>
>>  1. No changes in your SCM, at scheduled time continuum wakes up
>>      and performs scm:update if there is no new changes in SCM,
>>      the build is skipped.  Check continuum's log
>>
>>   2. http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-519
>>
>>      You may need to fetch contiuum 1.0.2 source and apply the patch your
>>self,
>>      rather when waiting for new release.
>>
>>-D
>

> Thanks, Dan.  Right after I sent out this question I noticed in the
> logs that it was not build because there were no new changes.  Pretty
> smart.
>
> What is the best way to start and stop plexus.sh?  So far I have only
> been able to kill the job.   There must be something that I am
> missing.

We don't have include a AIX launcher for continuum because we didn't have aix users, so you
need to
use plexus.sh to start it and kill the procees to stop it.

If you want to use the aix wrapper, you must download it (http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/),
and
put it in continuum/bin/aix, and write a run.sh script.

Emmanuel