continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: New continuum user...
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 08:01:26 GMT

Henri Yandell a écrit :
> Just wanted to let you know that I'm a successful new user of Continuum.
>
> I switched over from my quickly scripted 'Integration' product/hackery
> to get something that I wouldn't have to self-support :)
>
> The major things I feel like I've lost are the various reports that my
> old system would offer. javadoc, pmd, checkstyle, source, simian etc.
> I know I brought this up on IRC a long time ago, but I've no memory of
> the answers :) Any plans to have such things in Continuum?

All reports are generated by maven and not by continuum, so if you want them, you must add
the site
generation in your build definition (and eventually site deployment).

> Secondly, have you published any of the SOAP clients? Either an
> SVN-push or the cron job that I saw mentioned in the archives. If the
> cron job, is the build conditional, ie) only when something comes out
> of 'svn update', or does it go ahead and build everything?

We don't have for now a soap client, only a xml-rpc server.
With the cron job, projects are build only when there are changes return by 'scm update'.