continuum-users mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Continuum problems
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:11:32 GMT
Couple of problems with Continuum:

1) Building from source. Currently (apart from various no such
notifier errors for irc/mail etc) I'm getting the following as an
error when I build:

[surefire] Running
[surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 74.657 sec

Results :
[surefire] Tests run: 5, Failures: 2, Errors: 0

and then it quits out. No idea which particular tests are failing as
I'm not sure who would run afte the ShellIntegration test.

2) xmlrpc python.

Using continuum-1.0.2 release, and using the python in
continuum-core-it/ I get the following:

[hen@build]$ python
# showProjects
Error: Continuum instance has no attribute 'getAllProjects'

It is connecting, as running on another machine immediately complains
about no localhost:8080. Is the xmlrpc stuff out of date?

3) I spent a bit of time digging into the SOAP stuff. I found out on
#maven that this is dead now, but the website still talks about it:

View raw message