continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sandeep.Di...@contractors.nationalcity.com>
Subject Continuum not including profiles.xml
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:05:21 GMT
I have profiles.xml in one of my modules. It appears that continuum is
not picking up this file and thus not able to use properties defined in
this profiles.xml. How do I resolve this?

Thanks,
Sandeep

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.  It is intended
solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this communication is received in error,
please contact the sender and delete this communication.