continuum-users mailing list archives

From Yann Le Du <le.du.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: download multi modules pom with url (viewCVS and cvs scm)
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:40:24 GMT
Hi Olivier,

If you really need the revision 1.1 of services-layer-server-root - and not
the HEAD - it's gonna be hard to tell Continuum to look elsewhere for the
modules.

As a workaround, you could - temporarily - configure httpd to give http
access to your POM. That's what we were using before ViewCVS. You only need
to do this once, since Continuum will then use the SCM address contained in
your POM.

--
Yann