continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <olivier.l...@accor.com>
Subject download multi modules pom with url (viewCVS and cvs scm)
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:27:45 GMT
Hi,
I want to register a mutli modules pom in continuum.
My pom has the following url :
http://ip/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ServicesLayerServer/services-la
yer-server-root/pom.xml?rev=1.1
<http://ip/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ServicesLayerServer/services-l
ayer-server-root/pom.xml?rev=1.1&cvsroot=ServicesLayer>
&cvsroot=ServicesLayer

in this pom I have some modules as this :

<modules>
<module>../services-layer-server-api</module>
</modules>

I have a trouble because because continuum try to download the modules
with url as this :
http://ip/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ServicesLayerServer/services-la
yer-server-api/pom.xml?rev=1.1
<http://ip/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ServicesLayerServer/services-l
ayer-server-api/pom.xml?rev=1.1&cvsroot=ServicesLayer>
&cvsroot=ServicesLayer

This cause a trouble because it's not a good revision (contains bad
groupId).
Do I have a workaround ? (I known it's due to cvs and viewCVS with svn I
will some as trunk)

- Olivier

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destines exclusivement a
l'usage de la  personne a laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de
ce message, sont interdites.