continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <olivier.l...@accor.com>
Subject launching other build in continuum
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:14:57 GMT
Hi,
I have the following structure

/root-pom/pom.xml (declare the following modules)
/api/pom.xml
/webapp/pom.xml

When I record the root-pom all modules are discovered by continuum and
declared as a independant build (great that's what I need).
But when the schedule launch a an api build (clean install), Is it
possible to launch the webapp build which has a dependencies to the api
SNAPSHOT ?
This last compile and deploy a war to the app server.

Thanks,
- Olivier

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destines exclusivement a
l'usage de la  personne a laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de
ce message, sont interdites.