continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Cannot add Perforce project to Continuum 1.0.2
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:35:53 GMT
I'm not familiar with Perforce, so i forwarded your mail to perforce provider developer (maven-scm).

What is P4USER and P4CLIENT?

I suppose P4USER is the username used to connect to perforce server. I look in the perforce
docs and
it seems that -u parameter override P4USER. We use this parameter, and username is taken from
scm url

Emmanuel