continuum-users mailing list archives

From Edwin Park <e...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: composite build w/maven & continuum
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 00:39:21 GMT
Dan, thanks for the tip - I've been investigating the assembly plugin in the
meantime. I'd be interested in taking a look at your mojo to make the
assembly artifact deployable.

This is turning into a surprisingly thorny problem, but it looks like this
is more of a maven issue than a continuum one, so I'm moving this topic to
maven-user.

Thanks,
Edwin