continuum-users mailing list archives

From dan tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to tell continuum to force checkout
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:13:37 GMT
in this case, most likely

  - user add a file,

  - continuum does the build

  - user decide to delete the file and add it back

For now you need to manually delete that file.  Please file a issue against
maven-scm  i can add a properties to force -o in starteam update

BTW, you will need to configure continuum's wrapper.conf to add  -
Dmaven.scm.starteam.deleteLocal=true, so that during update
continuum will remove unused file ( not unknown state file thou)

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-67