continuum-users mailing list archives

From dan tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: composite build w/maven & continuum
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 05:18:11 GMT
Edwin, how about introduce another project which will uses
maven-assembly-plugin to combine
those components into one single jar, send use a custom plugin to deploy the
big jar.
( I can send you the mojo, which i call deployable-assembly-maven-plugin).
However, there is the problem, the big jar also drags along all its
dependencies in the pom.xml.

maven user, is there a way remove all dependencies  in the pom file at the
deploy/install time?

-D