continuum-users mailing list archives

From pherto...@mmm.com
Subject Re: connection to cvs error
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:27:16 GMT
> run cvs login command manually to register your password.

I think you mean this?

        cvs -p :pserver:myusername@cvserver:D:/dept/xxxxx login

I get prompted for a password, which I enter, no error is returned, so I
guess it's OK.

I also try to check the registry for the cvs password entry but didn't
found it. Any ideas where I can find it?

tx again!

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
01/12/2005 15:33
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: connection to cvs error

cvsnt doesn't use cvs standard to store password. It use windows registry
and we can't access to it,
so you need to run cvs login command manually to register your password.

Emmanuel