continuum-users mailing list archives

From pherto...@mmm.com
Subject Re: windows client to windows server cvs connection: wrong cvsroot value?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 14:02:06 GMT
OK, thanks Emmanuel.

I would be happy to use another cvs client than cvsnt, but on the server
side I don't have a choice (corporate env.).

Problem is that on windozs all the clients I found so far are based on
cvsnt.

And I can't find a windows binary of the opencvs that I normally use in
linux environment.

Is there a better (= more standard) cvs client for windows?

tx,
Peter

Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
06/12/2005 14:47
Please respond to
continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: windows client to windows server cvs connection: wrong cvsroot value?

arrrg, bad cvsnt.

It's an other standard that cvsnt doesn't respect. File an issue and i'll
try to find a solution.

Emmanuel

phertogen@mmm.com a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I still have a problem in connecting from windows XP client to windows
CVS

<connection>scm|cvs|pserver|myusername@mycvsserver|D:\dept\P-ITSource|testMaven</connection>