continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifysolutions.com>
Subject RE: Perforce testing needed
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:19:16 GMT
Neil, your SCM URL should NOT end with "/...".  I add that internally.

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Padgen [mailto:Neil.Padgen@mon.bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:08 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Perforce testing needed

Fails for me.

I see the definition of the clientspec in continuum.log.  Seems the
problem is with the view you're setting.

When I manually run "p4 client -I" with the following output, which is
cut-and-pasted from the log:

Client: continuum-background-nrp1
Root:
/usr/local/src/java/continuum-1.0.2/bin/linux/../../apps/continuum/worki
ng-directory/16
        //depot/osc-fingerpost-dispatcher/.../...
//continuum-background-nrp1/...
        Created by maven-scm-provider-perforce

I get the output:

Error in client specification.
Incompatible wildcards '//depot/osc-fingerpost-dispatcher/.../...' <->
'//continuum-background-nrp1/...'.

Replacing the ".../..." with "..." creates a valid client, but I don't
know if that will then work with continuum.

This is p4 server 2005.1 - don't know if that's the issue.

-- Neil

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.