continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifysolutions.com>
Subject Perforce testing needed
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:55:06 GMT
All, I now have a version of the Perforce provider which works on
Continuum 1.0.2 in my own basic testing.  I would like to have a few
hardy volunteers to download the patched jar and try it on their own
build by placing it in apps/continuum/lib and restarting Continuum.  I'd
advise you to backup the old version but since that one didn't work,
what's the point?  :-)

http://www.perham.net/maven-scm-provider-perforce-1.0-beta-2.jar

Notes:

I just used a shell build with NO SCM user/password.  The Perforce user
was logged in beforehand so no security was required (similar to doing a
'cvs login' and not having to log in anymore).  The clientspec naming is
still being commented on [http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-114 please
"watch" it if you want to participate in the conversation] so little has
changed in that regard.

Please email this list with your success or failures.

mike