continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifysolutions.com>
Subject RE: Continuum with perforce
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:24:23 GMT
Continuum does not currently work with Perforce.  I wrote the Perforce SCM plugin and tested
it with Maven's release plugin but I never tested it with Continuum.  I have installed Continuum
and can reproduce the problem but it will take me a few days to track down the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:30 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Continuum with perforce

Hi,

it seems we have some problem with perforce provider. Mike Perham ( developer of it) works
on it.

All the code is in maven-scm project : http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/
Perfoce provider is in :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-provider-perforce/