continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Perham" <Mike.Per...@webifysolutions.com>
Subject RE: Cannot add Perforce project to Continuum 1.0.2
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:00:58 GMT

From: Neil Padgen [mailto:Neil.Padgen@mon.bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:52 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: Cannot add Perforce project to Continuum 1.0.2

Thanks Emmanuel.  However, I now seem to be getting the same error as
Robert - "Provider message: Unable to sync".

Seems from the logs that it's forcing a Perforce client of
"nrp-pc-nrp-maven" (pc-nrp is my hostname).  I need to be able to
specify a p4 username and p4 client for Continuum to use.

Usually specifying P4USER and P4CLIENT in the environment is enough.
Can this be done with Continuum?

-- Neil