continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mayorgaadame, Alex" <alex.mayorgaad...@citigroup.com>
Subject RE: Configuration of jabber notifier
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 21:39:36 GMT
Anthony,

I hadn't used notifiers yet but I'm guessing they should be in a section similar to this on
your application.xml under /apps/continuum/conf

    <!--
    | The jabber notifier
    |-->
    <component>
      <role>org.codehaus.plexus.notification.notifier.Notifier</role>
      <role-hint>jabber</role-hint>
      <implementation>org.apache.maven.continuum.notification.jabber.JabberContinuumNotifier</implementation>
      <requirements>
        <requirement>
          <role>org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.JabberClient</role>
        </requirement>
        <requirement>
          <role>org.apache.maven.continuum.configuration.ConfigurationService</role>
        </requirement>
        <requirement>
          <role>org.apache.maven.continuum.store.ContinuumStore</role>
        </requirement>
      </requirements>
      <!-- configuration>
        <from-address/>
        <from-password/>
        <host/>
        <port/>
        <sslConnection>true</sslConnection>
      </configuration -->
    </component>

    <component>
      <role>org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.JabberClient</role>
      <implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.jabber.DefaultJabberClient</implementation>
    </component>

Regards,
Alex