continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mayorgaadame, Alex" <alex.mayorgaad...@citigroup.com>
Subject RE: Strange 2401 prepended to SCM URL
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 16:52:10 GMT
I know that, but why it is being prepended to the CVS repository location??

Anyhow it's not possible to checkout the project from the CVS.

Regards,
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Bravo, Kris [mailto:kris.bravo@cingular.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 11:41 AM
To: 'continuum-users@maven.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Strange 2401 prepended to SCM URL

That's the default port for cvs.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mayorgaadame, Alex [mailto:alex.mayorgaadame@citigroup.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 11:34 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Strange 2401 prepended to SCM URL

Hello all,

I've just uploaded my Maven 1 project.xml but for some weird reason I'm
getting this:

Provider message: The cvs command failed.
Command output:
---
2401/export1/cvsrep/cibos: no such repository
cvs checkout: authorization failed: server gcatfs1d.ny.ssmb.com rejected
access to 2401/export1/cvsrep/cibos for user anonymous
cvs checkout: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password
---

the scm url is fine in the project descriptor, as this:

scm:cvs:pserver:anonymous:@gcatfs1d.ny.ssmb.com:/export1/cvsrep/cibos:esf

Where did that 2401 came from??

Thanks,
Alex Mayorga Adame