continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Neil Padgen" <Neil.Pad...@mon.bbc.co.uk>
Subject RE: Perforce testing needed
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:53:07 GMT
> From: Mike Perham [mailto:Mike.Perham@webifysolutions.com]
>
> Neil, your SCM URL should NOT end with "/...".  I add that internally.

OK, when I remove "/..." from my SCM URL, Continuum happily builds the
project.  (Hooray!)

However, removing "/..." causes the changelog-report-plugin, the
developer-activity-report-plugin and the file-activity-report-plugin to
produce no output; they run "p4 filelog
//depot/osc-fingerpost-dispatcher/MAIN" which replies
"//depot/osc-fingerpost-dispatcher/MAIN - no such file(s)".  That's why
I had to end my URL with "/...".

Could you only append "/..." to the view if it's not already there?

-- Neil

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.