continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ricardo de Souza Moura" <ricsouzamo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Errors in LOG
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:29:48 GMT
It works to fix my schedule problem. Thank u
What about the others problems ?
: - D

>From: Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
>Reply-To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Errors in LOG
>Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:32:58 +0100
>
>it's a known bug when you have more than one schedule.
>
>you can try with this jar : 
>http://beaver.codehaus.org/~evenisse/continuum-core-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>
>Put it in continuum/apps/continuum/lib
>and remove old continuum-core jar
>
>Let me know if it fix the problem.
>
>Emmanuel
>
>Ricardo de Souza Moura a écrit :
>>I have had many errors in my log. Whenever I access the pages I get errors 
>>like that:
>>
>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:37:19,992 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR 
>>VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null. Context 
>>will not be modified. screens/Summary.vm [line 53, column 1]
>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:37:19,992 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR 
>>VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null. Context 
>>will not be modified. screens/Summary.vm [line 53, column 1]
>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:37:20,007 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR 
>>VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null. Context 
>>will not be modified. screens/Summary.vm [line 53, column 1]
>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:37:20,007 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR 
>>VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null. Context 
>>will not be modified. screens/Summary.vm [line 53, column 1]
>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:37:20,007 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR 
>>VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null. Context 
>>will not be modified. screens/Summary.vm [line 53, column 1]
>>
>>
>>besides it I have had some problems with schedule. In spite of working 
>>well, every time that ir run, some errors appear in my log:
>>
>>jvm 1    | Dec 21, 2005 10:40:01 AM org.quartz.core.JobRunShell run
>>jvm 1    | SEVERE: Job DEFAULT.EVERY_5_MIN_SCHEDULE threw an unhandled 
>>Exception:
>>jvm 1    | java.lang.NullPointerException
>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.buildProjects(DefaultContinuum.java:368)
>>
>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumBuildJob.execute(ContinuumBuildJob.java:66)
>>
>>jvm 1    |      at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)
>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)
>>
>>jvm 1    | Dec 21, 2005 10:40:01 AM org.quartz.core.ErrorLogger 
>>schedulerError
>>jvm 1    | SEVERE: Job (DEFAULT.EVERY_5_MIN_SCHEDULE threw an exception.
>>jvm 1    | org.quartz.SchedulerException: Job threw an unhandled 
>>exception. [See nested exception: java.lang.NullPointerException]
>>jvm 1    |      at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)
>>
>>jvm 1    | * Nested Exception (Underlying Cause) ---------------
>>jvm 1    | java.lang.NullPointerException
>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.buildProjectsDefaultContinuum.java:3
>>
>>68)
>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumBuildJob.execute(ContinuumBuildJob.java:66)
>>
>>jvm 1    |      at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)
>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)
>>
>>
>>My cron setup in schedule is:  0 0/5 * * * ?
>>
>>Before the application server startup I had this error:
>>
>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:35:30,744 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] ERROR 
>>VelocityComponent              - ResourceManager.getResource() parse 
>>exception: org.apache.velocity.exception.ParseErrorException: Lexical 
>>error: org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.TokenMgrError: Lexical error at 
>>line 121, column 17.  E
>>ncountered: <EOF> after : ""
>>
>>In spite of this problems, everything works well. How can I resolve this ?
>>Thanks !!!!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>



Mime
View raw message