continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Ricardo de Souza Moura" <ricsouzamo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: SPAM: Re: Errors in LOG
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:47:07 GMT
So... Does it mean that everybody has this kind of messages in log ?


>From: Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
>Reply-To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>Subject: Re: SPAM:  Re: Errors in LOG
>Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:42:14 +0100
>
>other error is a false error
>
>Ricardo de Souza Moura a écrit :
>>It works to fix my schedule problem. Thank u
>>What about the others problems ?
>>: - D
>>
>>>From: Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
>>>Reply-To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>>>To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>>>Subject: Re: Errors in LOG
>>>Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:32:58 +0100
>>>
>>>it's a known bug when you have more than one schedule.
>>>
>>>you can try with this jar : 
>>>http://beaver.codehaus.org/~evenisse/continuum-core-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>>
>>>Put it in continuum/apps/continuum/lib
>>>and remove old continuum-core jar
>>>
>>>Let me know if it fix the problem.
>>>
>>>Emmanuel
>>>
>>>Ricardo de Souza Moura a écrit :
>>>
>>>>I have had many errors in my log. Whenever I access the pages I get 
>>>>errors like that:
>>>>
>>>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:37:19,992 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR 
>>>>VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null. Context 
>>>>will not be modified. screens/Summary.vm [line 53, column 1]
>>>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:37:19,992 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR 
>>>>VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null. Context 
>>>>will not be modified. screens/Summary.vm [line 53, column 1]
>>>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:37:20,007 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR 
>>>>VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null. Context 
>>>>will not be modified. screens/Summary.vm [line 53, column 1]
>>>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:37:20,007 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR 
>>>>VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null. Context 
>>>>will not be modified. screens/Summary.vm [line 53, column 1]
>>>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:37:20,007 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR 
>>>>VelocityComponent              - RHS of #set statement is null. Context 
>>>>will not be modified. screens/Summary.vm [line 53, column 1]
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>besides it I have had some problems with schedule. In spite of working 
>>>>well, every time that ir run, some errors appear in my log:
>>>>
>>>>jvm 1    | Dec 21, 2005 10:40:01 AM org.quartz.core.JobRunShell run
>>>>jvm 1    | SEVERE: Job DEFAULT.EVERY_5_MIN_SCHEDULE threw an unhandled 
>>>>Exception:
>>>>jvm 1    | java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>>>org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.buildProjects(DefaultContinuum.java:368)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>>>org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumBuildJob.execute(ContinuumBuildJob.java:66)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>jvm 1    |      at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)
>>>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>>>org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>jvm 1    | Dec 21, 2005 10:40:01 AM org.quartz.core.ErrorLogger 
>>>>schedulerError
>>>>jvm 1    | SEVERE: Job (DEFAULT.EVERY_5_MIN_SCHEDULE threw an exception.
>>>>jvm 1    | org.quartz.SchedulerException: Job threw an unhandled 
>>>>exception. [See nested exception: java.lang.NullPointerException]
>>>>jvm 1    |      at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
>>>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>>>org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>jvm 1    | * Nested Exception (Underlying Cause) ---------------
>>>>jvm 1    | java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>>>org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.buildProjectsDefaultContinuum.java:3
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>68)
>>>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>>>org.apache.maven.continuum.scheduler.ContinuumBuildJob.execute(ContinuumBuildJob.java:66)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>jvm 1    |      at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:191)
>>>>jvm 1    |      at 
>>>>org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:516)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>My cron setup in schedule is:  0 0/5 * * * ?
>>>>
>>>>Before the application server startup I had this error:
>>>>
>>>>jvm 1    | 2005-12-21 10:35:30,744 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] ERROR 
>>>>VelocityComponent              - ResourceManager.getResource() parse 
>>>>exception: org.apache.velocity.exception.ParseErrorException: Lexical 
>>>>error: org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.TokenMgrError: Lexical error 
>>>>at line 121, column 17.  E
>>>>ncountered: <EOF> after : ""
>>>>
>>>>In spite of this problems, everything works well. How can I resolve this 
>>>>?
>>>>Thanks !!!!
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>



Mime
View raw message