continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Ricardo de Souza Moura" <ricsouzamo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: POM URL
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:51:39 GMT
Thank you...
Do you have a sample to use that ? I tryed to use it, but I always get the
message: Enter the URL to the Maven 2 POM    [ You must provide a valid url
]
I get a sample of file protocol on the internet and my file URL was
something like that:

file:///C|/temp/projeto/pom.xml

I have one more doubt: Can I setup the URL to a pom in cvs repository ? But
the pom file in repository has the name pom.xml,v. Is it a problem ?

Thanks