continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Michael Fiedler" <mfied...@wernervas.com>
Subject RE: two problems
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 17:06:44 GMT
Emmanuel,

   I do believe that a build was taking place while I was
adding/changing the mail notifiers.

   I have created an issue for each: 	 CONTINUUM-523 &
CONTINUUM-524

   Because it can not be said enough - thank you for you work on
Continuum.

Thank you, Michael



-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 2:50 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: two problems

> 
>    I am getting two problems.  One is that when mail notifiers are
being
> entered, they are being persisted with all options on even though I
> explicitly unchecked the success option.  Even when I edit the entry
and
> re-uncheck them, they eventually become checked again.

File an issue.

> 
>  
> 
>    My second issue is that I am getting an exception when I edit the
> mail notifier entry, but not every time.  When I do get an exception,
it
> is similar to this:

Are you ssure that this error appears when you edit the mail notifier?
it seems that is an error 
during a build. File an issue.

> 
> jvm 1    | 2005-12-20 13:03:34,253 [Thread-1] WARN  SQL
> - Object with id "1069" not found !
> 
> jvm 1    | 2005-12-20 13:03:34,503 [Thread-1] WARN  SQL
> - Object with id "1069" not found !
> 
> jvm 1    | 2005-12-20 13:03:34,643 [Thread-1] ERROR BuildController
> - Error while building project.
> 
> jvm 1    | javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Put request failed :
INSERT
> INTO PROJECTNOTIFIER_CONFIGURATION (STRING_VAL,ID_OID,STRING_KEY)
VALUES
> (?,?,?)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.NormalMapStore.put(NormalMapStore.java:467
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at org.jpox.sco.Map.put(Map.java:709)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.sco.SCOUtils.updateMapWithMapKeysValues(SCOUtils.java:626)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at org.jpox.sco.Map.attachCopy(Map.java:376)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
> va:107)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> a:2394)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectNotifier.jdoProvideField
> (ProjectNotifier.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectNotifier.jdoProvideField
> s(ProjectNotifier.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
> :3518)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1644)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at org.jpox.sco.List.attachCopy(List.java:326)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
> va:107)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> a:2394)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideField(Project
> .java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideFields(Projec
> t.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
> :3518)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1644)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at org.jpox.sco.List.attachCopy(List.java:326)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
> va:107)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> a:2394)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectGroup.jdoProvideField(Pr
> ojectGroup.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectGroup.jdoProvideFields(P
> rojectGroup.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
> :3518)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1644)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
> va:120)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> a:2394)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideField(Project
> .java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideFields(Projec
> t.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
> :3518)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1644)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1660)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateObject(JdoConti
> nuumStore.java:679)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateProject(JdoCont
> inuumStore.java:841)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.exe
> cute(ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.java:167)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
> DefaultBuildController.java:171)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
> uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 
> jvm 1    | NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> 
> jvm 1    | ERROR 23503: INSERT on table
'PROJECTNOTIFIER_CONFIGURATION'
> caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'PROJECTNOTIF24_FK1' for
> key (1069).  The statement has been rolled back.
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ForeignKeyRIChecker.doCheck(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.GenericRIChecker.doCheck(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.RISetChecker.doFKCheck(Unknown
Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.InsertResultSet.normalInsertCore(Unkno
> wn Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.InsertResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unkno
> wn Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.BaseContainerStore.executeUpdate(BaseConta
> inerStore.java:97)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.scostore.NormalMapStore.put(NormalMapStore.java:453
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at org.jpox.sco.Map.put(Map.java:709)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.sco.SCOUtils.updateMapWithMapKeysValues(SCOUtils.java:626)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at org.jpox.sco.Map.attachCopy(Map.java:376)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
> va:107)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> a:2394)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectNotifier.jdoProvideField
> (ProjectNotifier.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectNotifier.jdoProvideField
> s(ProjectNotifier.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
> :3518)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1644)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at org.jpox.sco.List.attachCopy(List.java:326)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
> va:107)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> a:2394)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideField(Project
> .java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideFields(Projec
> t.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
> :3518)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1644)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at org.jpox.sco.List.attachCopy(List.java:326)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
> va:107)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> a:2394)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectGroup.jdoProvideField(Pr
> ojectGroup.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectGroup.jdoProvideFields(P
> rojectGroup.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
> :3518)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1644)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
> va:120)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
> a:2394)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideField(Project
> .java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideFields(Projec
> t.java)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
> :3518)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateMana
> 
> jvm 1    | gerImpl.java:3446)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1644)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1660)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateObject(JdoConti
> nuumStore.java:679)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateProject(JdoCont
> inuumStore.java:841)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.exe
> cute(ExecuteBuilderContinuumAction.java:167)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
> DefaultBuildController.java:171)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
> uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 
> jvm 1    | 2005-12-20 13:03:36,034 [Thread-1] ERROR BuildController
> - Internal error while building the project.
> 
> jvm 1    | javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Update request failed:
> UPDATE BUILDRESULT SET ERROR = ? WHERE ID = ?
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.UpdateRequest.execute(UpdateRequest.java:24
> 5)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.update(ClassTable.java:1834)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.store.StoreManager.update(StoreManager.java:768)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.flush(StateManagerImpl.java:4054)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.flush(AbstractPersistenceManager.jav
> a:2932)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.NonmanagedTransaction.getConnection(NonmanagedTransaction.java:
> 219)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.NonmanagedTransaction.getConnection(NonmanagedTransaction.java:
> 189)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.LocateRequest.execute(LocateRequest.java:87
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.locate(ClassTable.java:1901)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.store.StoreManager.locate(StoreManager.java:793)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.locate(StateManagerImpl.java:3670)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3411)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1644)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1660)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateBuildResult(Jdo
> ContinuumStore.java:222)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
> DefaultBuildController.java:218)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
> uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 
> jvm 1    | NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> 
> jvm 1    | ERROR 22001: A truncation error was encountered trying to
> shrink VARCHAR 'javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Put request failed :
> INSERT&' to length 8192.
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLChar.hasNonBlankChars(Unknown Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar.normalize(Unknown Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar.normalize(Unknown Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.DataTypeDescriptor.normalize(Unknown
Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.NormalizeResultSet.normalizeRow(Unknow
> n Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.NormalizeResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unkn
> own Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.DMLWriteResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unkno
> wn Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.UpdateResultSet.collectAffectedRows(Un
> known Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.UpdateResultSet.open(Unknown Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericPreparedStatement.execute(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeStatement(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeStatement(Unkno
> wn Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown
> Source)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.Request.executeUpdate(Request.java:69)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.UpdateRequest.execute(UpdateRequest.java:23
> 1)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.update(ClassTable.java:1834)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.store.StoreManager.update(StoreManager.java:768)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.flush(StateManagerImpl.java:4054)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.flush(AbstractPersistenceManager.jav
> a:2932)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.NonmanagedTransaction.getConnection(NonmanagedTransaction.java:
> 219)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.NonmanagedTransaction.getConnection(NonmanagedTransaction.java:
> 189)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.LocateRequest.execute(LocateRequest.java:87
> )
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.locate(ClassTable.java:1901)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.store.StoreManager.locate(StoreManager.java:793)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.locate(StateManagerImpl.java:3670)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
> org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3411)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1644)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
> r.java:1660)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateBuildResult(Jdo
> ContinuumStore.java:222)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
> DefaultBuildController.java:218)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
> uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at
>
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
> orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
> 
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 
> jvm 1    | 2005-12-20 13:03:37,550 [Thread-1] WARN  SQL
> - Object with id
> "5119[OID]org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectDependency"
> not found !
> 
> jvm 1    | 2005-12-20 13:03:37,581 [Thread-1] WARN  SQL
> - Object with id
> "5120[OID]org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectDependency"
> not found !
> 
> jvm 1    | 2005-12-20 13:03:37,581 [Thread-1] WARN  SQL
> - Object with id
> "5121[OID]org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectDependency"
> not found !
> 
> jvm 1    | 2005-12-20 13:03:37,581 [Thread-1] WARN  SQL
> - Object with id
> "5122[OID]org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectDependency"
> not found !
> 
>  
> 
> Thank you, Michael
> 
>  
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message