continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh (OSC)" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject Re: Adding CVS branched project to 1.0.2
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:39:28 GMT
Okay,

I added the branch in the <tag></tag> section, however it didn't take
when I did an upload of the POM, this is in 1.0.2.  However, when I
edited the project via the Continuum interface, it then added the tag
information to the CVS section.   Is this a bug?   Should I open an
JIRA issue for this?

Eric