continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Can I call Continuum goals from Maven?
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:23:05 GMT
You can't because we don't have these informations in pom. By default, we set in build definition

clean and install goals. I fyou need only one phase in your lifecycle, you can define the
default
goal in your pom (http://maven.apache.org/maven-model/maven.html#class_build)

Emmanuel

Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions) a écrit :
> Since I have all the necessary configuration info in ciManagement tag, I would like to
specify which life-cycle phase it should run. In general I would like to use Continuum tasks
without going through its UI.

> Thanks,
> Sandeep

solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this communication is received in error,
please contact the sender and delete this communication.