continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Problem with maven 2 modules
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:04:34 GMT
When you add a project with modules, on your server that host pom, you need to have the correct

directory structure.

In your case, you need to have on your http server, this structure:
projectX
     your_pom_X_file
     projectA
         your_pom_A_file
     projectB
         your_pom_B_file

So you can't use a maven repository for adding project if your project contains modules.

In future version, we'll perhaps download modules from scm instead of use the url.

Emmanuel