continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: adding ant project - how to specify the build-target?
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:44:58 GMT
You can specify by adding a new build definition in project view :
 From summary page ("Show Projects"), click on your project name, then in build definition
part,
click on "Add" button.

Add your info in this screen.

In 1.0.2, you'll have a default build definition attach to ant project, and build definition
view
will be more usable for ant projects. Actually, you must define in :
- Pom filename => build.xml
- arguments => ant arguments
- goals => targets

Emmanuel