continuum-users mailing list archives

From Zabil <zabil...@tavant.com>
Subject RE: WELCOME to continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 13:10:47 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: continuum-users-help@maven.apache.org
[mailto:continuum-users-help@maven.apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 5:53 PM
To: zabil.cm@tavant.com
Subject: WELCOME to continuum-users@maven.apache.org

continuum-users@maven.apache.org mailing list.

at continuum-users-owner@maven.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: I have added the address

   zabil.cm@tavant.com

to the continuum-users mailing list.

Welcome to continuum-users@maven.apache.org!

Please save this message so that you know the address you are
subscribed under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your
subscription address.

--- Administrative commands for the continuum-users list ---

   <continuum-users-subscribe@maven.apache.org>

   <continuum-users-info@maven.apache.org>
   <continuum-users-faq@maven.apache.org>

   <continuum-users-digest-subscribe@maven.apache.org>