continuum-users mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject New continuum user...
Date Sun, 01 Jan 2006 03:43:07 GMT
Just wanted to let you know that I'm a successful new user of Continuum.

I switched over from my quickly scripted 'Integration' product/hackery
to get something that I wouldn't have to self-support :)

The major things I feel like I've lost are the various reports that my
old system would offer. javadoc, pmd, checkstyle, source, simian etc.
I know I brought this up on IRC a long time ago, but I've no memory of
the answers :) Any plans to have such things in Continuum?

Secondly, have you published any of the SOAP clients? Either an
SVN-push or the cron job that I saw mentioned in the archives. If the
cron job, is the build conditional, ie) only when something comes out
of 'svn update', or does it go ahead and build everything?

Thanks, and sorry for taking so long to join in.

Hen

[Continuum install: http://bonobo.flamefew.net:8080/continuum/ ]
[Integration: http://builds.osjava.org/osjava/ ]
[Report example: http://builds.osjava.org/osjava/report_norbert.html ]