continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sandeep.Di...@contractors.nationalcity.com>
Subject RE: Can I call Continuum goals from Maven?
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:34:11 GMT
So I have to use Continuum UI for executing a project in order to use continuum logging and
notification tasks and there is no way I can include these tasks in normal maven command line
execution, such as, mvn install?

Thanks,
Sandeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 9:23 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can I call Continuum goals from Maven?

You can't because we don't have these informations in pom. By default, we set in build definition

clean and install goals. I fyou need only one phase in your lifecycle, you can define the
default
goal in your pom (http://maven.apache.org/maven-model/maven.html#class_build)

Emmanuel

Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions) a écrit :
> Since I have all the necessary configuration info in ciManagement tag, I would like to
specify which life-cycle phase it should run. In general I would like to use Continuum tasks
without going through its UI.

> Thanks,
> Sandeep

solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this communication is received in error,
please contact the sender and delete this communication.