continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sandeep.Di...@contractors.nationalcity.com>
Subject RE: Can I call Continuum goals from Maven?
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:58:55 GMT
Since I have all the necessary configuration info in ciManagement tag, I would like to specify
which life-cycle phase it should run. In general I would like to use Continuum tasks without
going through its UI.

Thanks,
Sandeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 5:30 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can I call Continuum goals from Maven?

Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions) a écrit :
> I just successfully installed and configured Continuum and was able to
> import my Maven projects into it.
>
> Is there a way I can call Continuum tasks from Maven itself - mainly
> notification?

No. What do you want to do?

Emmanuel

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.  It is intended
solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this communication is received in error,
please contact the sender and delete this communication.