continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sandeep.Di...@contractors.nationalcity.com>
Subject RE: Using Continuum without SCM
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:43:02 GMT
I was able to get "scm|local|c:/proj_dir|mod_dir" to working. When I
copy the exact same url in continuum UI, it fails to accept it, however
when I used it in my pom.xml as below it worked:

  <scm>
	<connection>scm|local|c:/proj_dir|mod_dir</connection>
  </scm>

My guess is that this is a bug in Continuum UI (may be character
encoding?)

Thanks,
Sandeep

-----Original Message-----
From: Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)
[mailto:Sandeep.Dixit@contractors.nationalcity.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 11:22 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Using Continuum without SCM

Can I use Continuum without configuring SCM, i.e., use only for build?
Otherwise can I use my windows file structure as SCM url? I tried using
"scm|local|c:/proj_dir|mod_dir" as an url but that didn't work.

Thanks,
Sandeep

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business
communication.  It is intended solely for the use of the designated
recipient(s).  If this communication is received in error, please
contact the sender and delete this communication.