continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Dixit, Sandeep (ProSource Solutions)" <Sandeep.Di...@contractors.nationalcity.com>
Subject Using Continuum without SCM
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:21:53 GMT
Can I use Continuum without configuring SCM, i.e., use only for build?
Otherwise can I use my windows file structure as SCM url? I tried using
"scm|local|c:/proj_dir|mod_dir" as an url but that didn't work.

Thanks,
Sandeep

***National City made the following annotations
This communication is a confidential and proprietary business communication.  It is intended
solely for the use of the designated recipient(s).  If this communication is received in error,
please contact the sender and delete this communication.