continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Stevenson, Chris" <Chris.Steven...@DrKW.com>
Subject Best Practices: How is maven and continuum built by continuum?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:17:49 GMT
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could give me an idea how Maven and Continuum are
built using Continuum. I'd like to set my environment to be the most
effective and would be very interested to know how the continuum is set up
at Apache.

Things that would be great to know are:

- With your continuous integration builds which goal(s) do you execute
(example deploy/install)
- How often do you guys run these?
- Do you set up a daily/hourly upload of snapshot or is this invoked
manually by the developers.

Any other pointers would be great,

Thanks,

Chris