continuum-users mailing list archives

From Edwin Park <e...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: test reports
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 00:10:14 GMT
A good idea, but I'm running afoul of another maven bug when I do that - the
site goal is failing with a NullPointerException because of an outstanding
maven bug. I could have continuum run the surefire-report:report goal
instead, but that only runs properly with -Dmaven.test.skip=true, which
would mean I would lose any notification of failed build status. Catch-22. :
(

Edwin