continuum-users mailing list archives

From Edwin Park <e...@cornell.edu>
Subject test reports
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2005 06:53:00 GMT
Hi,

I'm using maven2 with continuum. I'd like to be able to include test reports
in the build results pages, but I don't know how to do this or even if this
is possible with continuum.

All I see right now is the build output, and if I look in the
targets/surefire-reports subdirectory of the current working copy I can see
the txt and xml versions of the test reports. This is inconvenient to look
through because in order to find out which individual tests have failed I am
forced to open each individual txt report file, plus these reports are only
available for the most recent build attempt.

Right now what I'm doing to generate test reports is to manually run 'mvn
surefire-report:report -Dmaven.test.skip=true' outside of continuum. I'd
much rather have this integrated into the continuum build somehow.

I'm hoping I'm just missing something obvious and turning on test reporting
is easy to do...

Thanks,
Edwin