continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wim Deblauwe <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiproject with maven 2
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:04:21 GMT
I first tried with the upload file in the structure as you defined and it
fails with this cryptic error:

Could not download
file:/C:/DOCUME~1/WIM/LOCALS~1/Temp/summit-/moduleA/pom.xml:
C:\DOCUME~1\WIM\LOCALS~1\Temp\summit-\moduleA\pom.xml (The system cannot
find the path specified)

Note that there is no number after "summit-".

With the url:

how do I do this for a file?

Normally it should be:

file:///Z:/root/pom.xml

but continuum states that this is not a valid url

regards,

Wim