continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wim Deblauwe <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pom.xml in a build directory
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 07:18:39 GMT
Alas, it does not work. I tried it and it fails with the following error:

org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException: Error
while mapping metadata.
at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut
(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:91)
at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.execute
(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.java:59)
at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
DefaultBuildController.java:168)
at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask
(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run
(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenBuilderHelperException:
Cannot build maven project from C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\continuum-
1.0\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum\working-directory\26\pom.xml.
at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.getMavenProject
(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:260)
at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.mapMetadataToProject
(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:89)
at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut
(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:87)
... 5 more
Caused by: org.apache.maven.project.ProjectBuildingException: Could not find
the model file 'C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\continuum-
1.0\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum\working-directory\26\pom.xml'.
at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.readModel(
DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1061)
at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.buildFromSourceFile(
DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:291)
at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.build(
DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:283)
at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.getMavenProject
(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:252)
... 7 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\continuum-
1.0\bin\win32\..\..\apps\continuum\working-directory\26\pom.xml (The system
cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:55)
at org.apache.maven.project.DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.readModel(
DefaultMavenProjectBuilder.java:1056)
... 10 more

Everything is copied ok in the working directory, and I changed the pom file
in the build definition to "build/pom.xml", but it seems like continuum does
not take that into account (judging from the path that is displayed in the
file not found exception)

should this be reported as a bug?

regards,

Wim