continuum-users mailing list archives

From Wim Deblauwe <wim.debla...@gmail.com>
Subject pom.xml in a build directory
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 12:29:17 GMT
Hi,

I'm using a structure where my pom.xml is in a subdirectory called build
like this:

module-name
+ build
+ pom.xml
+ src
+ ...

Continuum seems to handle this case inproperly. In "working-directory\21" of
my continuum installation, only the contents of the build directory is
copied there. As a result no java files can be found to compile. I'm using
scm:local by the way and I also extend a parent pom. This parent pom gets
read, because I specify there that my reports should be in a temp directory
and this happens.

Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong?

regards,

Wim