continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Fiedler" <>
Subject RE: new Continuum project via POM URL
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:47:03 GMT
Thank you.  When I tried that I ended up with a NullPointer:
	at org.codehaus.plexus.formica.validation.UrlValidator.isValid(
	at org.codehaus.plexus.formica.validation.UrlValidator.validate(
	at org.codehaus.plexus.formica.DefaultFormManager.validateElements(
	at org.codehaus.plexus.formica.DefaultFormManager.validate(
	at org.codehaus.plexus.formica.DefaultFormManager.validate(
	at org.codehaus.plexus.formica.action.AbstractEntityAction.execute(
	at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.valve.ActionValve.invoke(
	at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.pipeline.AbstractPipeline.invoke(
	at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doGet(
	at org.codehaus.plexus.summit.Summit.doPost(
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(
	at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(
	at org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(
	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(
	at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$