continuum-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Two Continuum Questions
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:46:33 GMT

> Matthew Beermann a écrit :
> > 1) I want Continuum to email all of the <developers/> in the POM after the
build finishes. How do I accomplish that in the <ciManagement/> section? Or in Continuum's
application.xml, if necessary?

> Actually, you should create a mail notifier with all developers addresses in it. In a
future
> version, you'll can configure it with more simplicity.

Is this particular use case already in JIRA?

> >   2) Right now, the project's <defaultGoal/> becomes Continuum's default goal.
That's good, but the problem is that I want multiple default goals. For example, I want it
to run "deploy site:site site:deploy" on every project. Maven gets very cranky if you try
to specify multiple default goals at the POM level - how can I do it at the Continuum level?
(I'm going to be importing dozens of projects, so it's a pain in the ass to change it manually
for each and every project.)

> It isn't possible actually to declare more than one goal in default goal, file a jira
issue under
> the maven project for add this possibility. Until it's available in maven, you can only
configure
> build definitions manually. In 1.1, you'll can configure some continuum profiles where
you'll can
> define goals to run and you'll attach a profile to a build definition.

The Maven issue is already in JIRA.

- Brett