continuum-users mailing list archives

From Chris Poulsen <>
Subject All projects stuck in "In progress"
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:22:30 GMT

We are currently evaluating continuum inhouse. The
install/setup of continuum went smoothly. After a reboot of
the server both projects are stuck in "In progress". It is
not possible to delete the projects.

We are using windows, java 1.4, ant, subversion and the
newest release of continuum. Continuum is running as a
service using the supplied java wrapper.

How do we "fix" the state of the projects so we can get the
builds up and running again?

If it isn't possible, then how do we delete the projects so
we can start over?

Regards Chris