continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Zhao" <Frank.Z...@motricity.com>
Subject How Continuum interprets SCM path for maven 2 modules?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:55:40 GMT

I have several maven 2 projects with modules, when I add then into Continuum, the scm path
of the modules were all wrong. Therefore I would like to know how continuum 1.0/1.0.1 interprets
the scm path for maven 2 modules.

Here is the example of my maven 2 project.

Directory tree in svn:
root/
 + pom.xml
 + supplier/
    + content-submission-war/
       + pom.xml
       + src/

The project root pom:
        <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
	<groupId>foo.core</groupId>
	<artifactId>root</artifactId>
	<packaging>pom</packaging>
	<version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <modules>
	<module>supplier/content-submission-war</module>
	</modules>

The POM under content-submission-war/ :
   <parent>
        <groupId>foo.core</groupId>
        <artifactId>root</artifactId>
        <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </parent>
   <groupId>foo.core</groupId>
    <artifactId>content-submission-war</artifactId>
    <packaging>war</packaging>
   <build>
        <finalName>content-submission-war</finalName>
    </build>

When I added the root POM to Continuum, I got the scm:svn path for the module as:
scm:svn:http://root/content-submission-war
But the correct path should be:
root/supplier/content-submission-war/pom.xml