continuum-users mailing list archives

From Kaare Nilsen <>
Subject Re: Switching from 1.0b1 to 1.0.1
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 09:59:23 GMT
could you not basicly just copy the apps/database directory, and if
used relative workin and build dirs , copy those also ?

The reason for the questionmark is that i have not tested this for
1.0b1 to 1.1, but that is what i have done from 1.0 to 1.0.1, and it
work a-ok.
So if I was you, i would give it a go, and see. Worst case scenario is
that it don't work, and you have lost 1/2 hour of work right ;)

Just remember to start it up one time first, before you do the copy,
so that the app is unpacked.

On 29/11/05, Thomas Recloux <> wrote:
> 2005/11/29, Emmanuel Venisse <>:
> > You can't update your continuum instance. Update feature is planned for 1.1.
> Thanks
> --
> Thomas Recloux

View raw message