continuum-users mailing list archives

From Kaare Nilsen <kaare.nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shell build and subversion
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 08:34:46 GMT
HI..

I did not manage to use the 1.0 build to run shell projects, but when
i use 1.0-beta1 it works. and in my opinion beta1 build of continuum
is WAY better and more stable than the 1.0 build, so i would reccomend
you to use that one..

/Kaare Nilsen

On 07/11/05, Velle Andrè <Andre.Velle@netcom-gsm.no> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem using "shell projects" with continuum 1.0 I create a new shell project
with the minimum required (project name, version and scm url), and a build definition. When
I try to run this for the first time it always fails during checkout from svn, whatever the
url - the build does not come to the build itself. The error from the logs is always of the
type:

>  - "Error while checking out the code for project: 'dummy', id: '66' to '/export/home/dmgctrl/continuum-1.0/bin/solaris/../../apps/continuum/working-directory/66'
with branch/tag ."
>  - Command output: svn: '/' does not appear to be a URL
>

> It seems to perhaps expect a branch/tag? I have none, and I have continuum checking out
and building maven 2 projects from the exact same scm url that I try to run the shell project
on (scm:svn:http://subversion.netcom.no/ipl/trunk/tibco).