continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Schehl, Micah" <Micah.Sch...@omnicare.com>
Subject No anonymous subversion access
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:52:00 GMT

I am trying to add a Maven 2 project to continuum, the url I think I
would enter would be  https://dev.dom/svn/test/trunk/pom.xml, but that
location requires a username/password through digest authentication
(when I try it, continuum replies " [ The URL you provided doesn't exist
] ").

Continuum is running on the same box as Subversion, so I also tried
addresses like:
svn:file:///var/svn/repos/test/trunk/pom.xml and
scm:svn:file:///var/svn/repos/test/trunk/pom.xml
but continuum replied "[ You must provide a valid url ] "

Should I setup Subversion to allow localhost through without
authentication, or is there a better way?