continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: All projects stuck in "In progress"
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:49:33 GMT
This problem appears when you stop continuum during a build. We'll fix it in next version.

You have 2 solutions for fix it :
- stop continuum, delete $CONTINUUM_HOME/apps/continuum/database and restart continuum. You'll

obtain a fresh continuum without projects
- download derby database tools and modify project state in project table

The more easy is the first solution, but you'll need to re-add all your projects.

Emmanuel